Jamaican Dancer Dyema Explosive Rant Against Mother On TikTok

Jamaican Dancer Dyema Explosive Rant Against Mother On TikTok


Jamaican dancer Dyema, recently sparked controversy during a live stream on TikTok, directing a heated rant towards her mother. The source of their conflict appears to be Dyema's residence, situated on her mother's property.

Dyema's outburst was marked by profanity, triggered by her mother's alleged assertion of contributing to the construction of the house. 

"In the past, when nothing was happening for me, what did Mommy do? Mommy said she would fix up a part of the hall, I told her to leave my hall alone, she still insisted on doing it on her own free will... and claimed she spent $100,000," Dyema exclaimed.

ALSO READ: Candy Wow and Randy's Engagement Ends in Public Split

She further claimed to have provided her mother with various gifts and financial support, which she believes surpasses the alleged contribution made by her mother.

"You're the worst mother I've ever known... I gave you my all and you act like I'm the worst child while I'm the best child you've ever had," Dyema continued.

Furthermore, Dyema, who is in her early 40s, revealed that all of her siblings have cut ties with their mother, leaving her as the sole supporter who acknowledges her mother on birthdays and Mother's Day.

"All my life, you've cursed at me and I've never responded, you're cursing me like a dog... I live in the same yard, you terrorize me. You want to dictate who I should be intimate with. You have no money here and you can't touch anything of mine, or else I'll destroy it," Dyema declared.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡šŸ‘‡




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post